All bookings must be for a minimum stay of three nights. Payment must be made in full at time of booking to secure a pitch. All monies paid are non-refundable. Long stay guests must pay a minimum of one week in advance. Any long stay guests who do not pay a minimum of one week in advance throughout their stay can and will be asked to leave the park. Park rules must be complied with at all times during your stay on the park. Any person or persons not complying with park rules and regulations can and will be asked to leave the park immediately and no refund will be given, nor will refunds be given if you choose to cut your stay short. Specific pitches can be booked, though these are not guaranteed, however we will do our utmost to cater for every-ones individual needs. Single sex or young mixed parties must seek prior approval from management before a booking is accepted and may be charged a security deposit.
Camp and Park Booking Conditions
A minimum deposit must be paid upon booking to secure a pitch. The balance must be paid in full on your agreed arrival date. All monies paid are non-refundable. Fees are due in full, in advance or on each renewal date, unless a prior agreement has been made with the management, we reserve the right to charge interest at 5% above the Bank of England’s base rate for any and all overdue fees. If an agreement has been made with management to pay fees in instalments and you or we terminate your camp and park any outstanding balance due must still be paid in full. Specific pitches that are available can be reserved, though we reserve the right to move your caravan to another suitable pitch if we need to do so. Park rules must be complied with at all times during your stay on the park. Any person or persons not complying with park rules and regulations can and will have their camp and park pitch terminated and asked to leave the park immediately and no refund will be given, nor will refunds be given if you choose to terminate your camp and park pitch. In exceptional circumstances where a refund may be offered as a goodwill gesture, we will take into account high and low season and what portions of these you have had the benefit of, when calculating such an offer. If your Camp and Park pitch is terminated due to non-payment of the fees, then you will be given 14 days written notice of the termination of your camp and park pitch, in which time all outstanding debt must be paid in full and your caravan and all other property removed from the park, if within this time the debt is not paid and the caravan and all other property is not removed then we have the right to remove the caravan and all other property from the pitch, even if this requires us to remove wheel and or hitch locks, though we will remove all property as carefully as possible, your caravan will then be placed into secure storage until any and all matters are resolved, if we need to do this charges for removal and storage will be applicable and must be paid by you in full.
General PARK and CAMP AND PARK Rules
- In case of a fire please report to the fire assembly point situated in the main car park.
- All monies must be paid in full on their due date, unless a prior agreement has been made with the management.
- All units are only permitted one hook-up.
- Any-one using excessive amounts of electricity or water can and will be charged additional fees.
- Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated in any form or at any time.
- Loud music and excessive noise of any kind is not permitted.
- Quiet must be observed between the hours of 11pm and 7am.
- There must be a minimum of 5 metres between units.
- The 5mph speed limit must be observed at all time.
- Children must be supervised at all times, this includes the toilet and shower block and play area.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and must not be left unattended; you must also clean up after them.
- Ball games are not permitted on the park.
- Cycling is not permitted anywhere on the park.
- BBQ’s are permitted but they must be on a stand.
- There must be no digging of grass or pitches, unless by prior agreement from the management.
- All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided.
- Awnings are permitted but must be erected so as the caravan and the awning are both on the hard standing.
- Awnings may remain up all year entirely at your own risk; we do recommend that they are removed during rough weather
- All property e.g units, awnings, vehicles, all contents etc. remain on the park entirely at your own risk.
- Raised open floors are not permitted in awnings.
- Electric heating is not permitted in awnings.
- Solid fuel burners are not permitted in any unit or anywhere on the park.
- Camp and Park users must ensure that their electric leads are unplugged before their departure.
- Camp and Park users are responsible for keeping clipped; the grass round the edge of their awning, the awning guide ropes and caravan.
- Subletting is not permitted in any form or at any time.
- Camp and Park users are permitted to use their caravans for an average of no more than 104 days in any one year, (for holiday use only), anyone abusing this may be charged for extra nights at the standard touring rates.
- You must not at any time have any rubbish or clutter on or around your pitch.
- Caravans must be kept clean and in a good condition at all times whilst on the park.
- Any storage boxes must be positioned on the hard standing not on the grass, and they must not impede the hedges.
- Hosepipes are not permitted to be used for the washing of caravan or for any other purpose on the park.
- All service pitch users must ensure that the waste drains are fully accessible at all times for cleaning.
We reserve the right to amend these rules and booking conditions at any time without notification.
These rules have been put in place to ensure the enjoyment of all our guests, therefore your co-operation will be expected and appreciated.
If you are aware of anyone that is not complying with one or more of these rules then please inform management, so as any issues can be dealt with.